How to Backup&Restore Contacts to SD Card on Android Device
Hi Guy's, Now we are Going to learn how to Backup&Restore contacts to SD Card on Android Device. It quite easy and simple and this type of Backup is safe&secure
- first go to contents and open options and in options select import/export
- now you will see some options, select any one option where your contacts are present
- now select SD Card and click on "next"
- now you will see your contacts , now mark all the contacts then click "OK"
- Again click on "OK" and your contacts will export to your SD Card and a file called "00001.vcf" will be created in your SD Card
- On your device go to file manager and open SD Card
- now scroll down and open a file called "00001.vcf"
- now you will see some options and select any one option where you want to restore your contacts
- finally your contacts will restored on your device