As far we know that lollipop rom on yureka is buggy so lot of members want to downgrade from lollipop to kitkat so, we worked on and made a simple process to downgrade from lollipop to kitkat successfully without bricking the device.
- First go to settings in yureka and go to About and tap Build Number for 8 times
- Now you will get a Developer option in settings
- Go to developer option and select advanced reboot on and select android debugging on
- Download pdanet+ in pc and install it
- download ADB drivers and install on pc
- Download kitkat.rar and create a folder in pc and name it as kitkat and extract the kitkat.rar files in kitkat folder
- Now take your device and turn it off and connect data cable and when you see red led on your device then press the volume up key to go into fast-boot mode
- Open kitkat folder in pc and double click the step-1 and press volume up button and it will wipe all your data on your device
- Now double click on step-2 and it will flash the kitkat rom on your device and dont disconnect the data cable until the flashing finished
- it will take 2 minute to flash the rom.
- After finishing flashing, just disconnect the data cable and power on it normally.