we all want to try something new with the Yuphoria and we came with a new thing that now you can flash the Cyanogen 12.1 which Android 5.1.1 based ROM on your Yuphoria device and tell you step by step that how to flash the ROM on your Yuphoria device safely. If your want to flash this ROM on your device then your device should be rooted and installed with a custom recovery mode and make sure that you have about 80% juice left in your device.
- Download CM12.1 and Gapps on your Yuphoria device.
- Now go to setting and open About and there tap Build Number for about 8 times.
- Now you will get a option in settings called Developer Option.
- Go to Developer Option and 'ON' the Advance Reboot and 'ON' the Android Dubbing.
- Hold the Power button and select Reboot and select the Recovery and Press 'ok'.
- It will take you directly to the recovery mode and first do Backup of your device to be on safe side.
- Now wipe the data, cache and dalvik .
- After wiping, select install and locate the CM12.1 file and click on install.
- now also install the Gapps and after finishing installing, just reboot your device.
- Finally enjoy Android 5.1.1 on your yuphoria device.